MN CREATINE 60 Serve
Creatine - 60 serves
- 100% Pure Micronised
- Unflavoured (easy to mix)
- Ultra Micronised (max bioavailability)
- No fillers (non-gmo)
What Is Creatine?
& how can it benefit you..
Creatine is the number one supplement for improving performance in the gym. It is the single most studied and tested ingredient / supplement which shows increase muscle mass (gain muscle), strength and improved exercise performance.
Creatine is found naturally in muscle cells. It helps your muscles produce energy during lifting or exercise. About 95% of your body's natural creatine is stored in muscles in the form of phosphocreatine. The other 5% is found in your brain, kidney's and liver.
When supplementing with creatine, you increase your stores of phosphocreatine. This is a form of stored energy in the cells, as it helps your body produce more of a high-energy molecule called ATP.
ATP is often called the body's energy currency. When you have more ATP, your body can perform better during exercise (It helps your muscles produce energy during lifting or exercise).
Creatine also alters several cellular processes that lead to increased muscle mass, strength and recovery.
Creatine also helps you gain muscle in the following ways:
enables more total work or volume in a single training session, which is a key factor in long term muscle growth.
INCREASED CELL HYDRATION:
lifts water content within your muscle cells, which causes a cell columization effect that plays a role in muscle growth
1. Your body produces ATP naturally (source of energy in muscle cells)
2. Working out uses up your ATP stores
3. Depleted ATP produces ADP as it's bi-product
4. Supplementing with CREATINE converts ADP back into ATP
5. Increases muscle energy & recovery (performance)
how much to take & when, and any side effects?
We recommend on the tub 5g MEN and 2.5g WOMEN. We don't recommend a loading or de-load phase. The best thing is, to be CONSISTENT daily!
You can have your daily dose anytime. This is a personal preference and where it can slot in consistently in one's routine. In your LEGACY / THREE-D pre-workout before your workout, after your workout with your MN PROTEIN or in a smoothie or a daily shake. The way CREATINE works where the timing isn't so relevant, its the consistency which trumps.
For example, a simple way to explain creatine usage...
Imagine creatine is like filling up your tank with petrol in your car. Creatine (petrol), the car (you). As you are consistent with your daily dose of creatine, that dose you are having (irrelevant to timing) is your tank being topped up. Your body will always be utilizing creatine (workout, exercise, recovery), and it will be using the stores in your tank. That is why, your daily dose of creatine, helps keep the tank topped up so there is no risk of drying out, going empty.
Creatine isn't a magic pill, it simply helps each session with volume, muscle energy, ATP and performance. Over time, like with any type of volume work in a gym, increased volume over time = results.
Creatine should be a year round staple with your supplement routine, as it is performance, recovery and muscle gain relevant.
SIDE EFFECTS ?
Some might say, "Creatine makes you hold water, or makes me bloated, or gives me a sore stomach".
MN Creatine is 100% Pure Micronised. Sometimes creatine's are VERY grainy. This grainy side to a creatine is what might upset your stomach (sometimes - and it's very individual - as the grainy feel to it sits in your stomach too long - slower absorption / bioavailability).
Our MN creatine is high quality, 100% micronised which means the powder is very fine / thin (no grainy feel to it). Being ultra micronised and not grainy means maximum bioavailability and absorption. Our creatine is 100% Pure Micronised and Pharmaceutical grade (zero fillers & non-gmo).
DO I NEED TO LOAD MY CREATINE ?
No, simply stay consistent with your daily dose (on and off training days).
HOW OFTET DO I TAKE CREATINE ?
To be taken daily, on and off training days.
STACK SAFE ?
Yes, with your pre, or protein.
MN Creatine is unflavoured and can be mixed with anything.
Serving Size: 5 g (1 scoop)
Total Servings: 60
Ingredients: Creatine Monohydrate (100%)
Allergens: None. Packed in a facility that produces products containing Milk and Soy.